Monday, October 17, 2011

F@#% It.



SO.... Yeah. In light of the midterm portfolio that's due in two days, and the fact that my blog hasn't been up to date since the first week.... I'm just going to say F@#% it, and upload the rest of my work in any order. Feels good.


So here's the first 20x30 water color we had to do. I felt that this was the probably the first watercolor piece that I was happy with. I chose a good subject, which had some good composition and lighting. I then limited myself to shades of Yellow, gold and browns to accomplish it. This took me all together just over 4 hours, which felt like a good amount of time to put into it.


The stones underneath the water at the bottom of the picture were quite hard to do. I messed around with it a lot, but I think I somewhat managed to accomplished effect... If you tilt your head the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment