Monday, November 14, 2011

Shut up and listen. You might learn something....


So, this isn't EXACTLY the version I handed in, but I dont know where its gotten too.... So you get this. The only differences are some minor tweaks to the Text and the MAC logo was actually correct. 


I completed this project on a very tight schedule, that being I started and completed it on the day before hand in.


BOSS.


Anyhow, I struggled a lot dealing with only 2 spot colors, especially in Photoshop with its weird, weird channels. Even though the face was originally planned to be in color, I like the way it turned out, Rusty did as well. 


But the Text.... I always make the damned text too big!! a;fha;hdfs;kfhj;asfh >:( 
Anyway, I'm happy with how this turned out. Not my best hand in, but definitively not my worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment